Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Essie Plumberry



Lately, I've been obsessed with this color. It's like a perfect mixture of plum red with a hint of pink. And best of all, this universal color can be used throughout all four seasons.
My favorite thing about this varnish is that it's so opaque and shiny that doesn't even need a top coat! At first, I thought it was just another shade of red to add to my collection. But when you go out into the light, there's this beautiful pink undertone that's impossible not to love. So if you haven't already, I suggest you add Plumberry to your shelves. I will most definitely buy this shade again. 

3 comments:

  1. That;'s such a pretty colour! It looks like the perfect red!
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would even work in Autumn (which is it now in Aus). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, most definitely. Greetings from America!

      Delete