Monday, July 21, 2014

Round Sunglasses



Lately, I have been seeing everyone bring back 60's retro fashion. We all know about the high-waisted shorts, crop tops, and the neon trends flowing around but what really caught my eye (no pun intended) were these round oil spill sunglasses. I decided to cop myself a pair when I came across them in Charlotte Russe. 
 Now don't get me wrong, these bad boys are a little tricky to style: for you don't want to over do it. I think they would compliment a really basic outfit of mom jeans, creepers, and a crop top. I will definitely need more practice. It's good to step outside of your comfort zone sometimes! Let me know what trends you have been experimenting with. 

11 comments:

  1. I love glasses like this! I bought a pair from my store a couple of months ago and they go really well with simple outfits. Sometimes I channel my inner hippie and style a very boho outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these glasses, great colour,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really cute, i thought reflected/mirrored sunglasses would be hard to style too. but they are really fun looking.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want them, there so cool!x But theres no sun to wear them where i live :( x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these sunnies! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so cool! love the color in it!
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a huge fan of all high waisted, crop and neon garments! i also love the sunglasses ure talkin bout! great choice!


    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete