Wednesday, August 13, 2014

When I met you in the Summer...



Would you like to help me win a trip to New York Fashion Week? Chictopia is hosting a contest with Ariat. The winners receive a pair of Ariat boots to wear during Fashion Week and to style in two blog posts, and a pass to an exclusive runway show. Seriously guys, this would mean so much to me. I know I'm just a newbie blogger but that's not going to stop me from chasing my dreams. Anyways, if you guys could just vote, favorite, and share this picture with your friends it would mean the world to me. And even if I don't win, I'm so happy that I can say that I actually got up and tried.
Much love x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, really cute and girlie :)

    xx Elle

    http://luxuryready2wear.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress!
    www.effierced.com

    ReplyDelete