Sunday, November 11, 2018

Laid-back Autumn Look


Hi guys! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here! A few new, big things have been going on in life so far. I am officially a New Yorker! Deadass. I’ve been here for three years and I love it. Times Square is amazing, the museums, the art, everything is so amazing! But sometimes, the city can be a little overwhelming. That is why I like to keep my style comfy and convienent. I purchased this oversized poncho at a local pop-up shop and let me tell you, the compliments have been generous ever since. On my lips, I have been obsessed with the perfect nude for women of color. It’s the NYX Lingerie collection in LIPLI, topped with MAC’s lipgloss titled OH BABY. Perfect for the natural makeup look. I promise I’ll start the new year with makeup tutorials, look books, recipes, and even an update on my new online shop! But as of now, I’m going to enjoy my holidays. Thanksgiving celebration starts next week. After that, I’m off to Florida to soak up some sun. But I will be back, for sure to share my arts. So stay tuned.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment