Friday, April 11, 2014

Fine Wine




Faux Leather Jacket: rue21
High-low Skirt: Garage
Heels: Lane Bryant
Handbag: Anne Klein
Gold Chain Necklace: Forever21


Wow! Who knew taking pictures in a nature park would be so awkward. It was definitely out of my comfort zone. Whenever someone walked past us, I would look so embarrassed. But it was so worth it. It's great practice for me to be more comfortable in front of the camera for once. I love how the pictures came out and afterwards we got to chill by the beach. I even saw a horse shoe crab! I'm in the mood for some retail therapy so expect a haul to come very soon for I'm still in the process of building my wardrobe with some more staple pieces. Other than that, I know this isn't really much of a spring look but it's still rather chilly in the Carolinas so for now, this will do. Does it feel like spring where you're from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment