Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring into Florals




 Spring is here! Which means that it's only necessary to whip out the curls and florals. I decided to spend my spring break with my lovely boyfriend in Florida and after a day at the zoo, we decided to shoot a quick ootd. The cut-out top has gold embellishments on the collar which automatically transforms it into a statement piece. I found it on the sales rack in #bodycentral for only $5. What a steal, right?
The floral skirt was thrifted for $3 but it's originally from #forever21 which is a very good find in my opinion. 
I decided that since I have a lot going on I'd finish the outfit with some comfortable flesh toned wedges. As for nail varnishes, I'm wearing Do You Lilac It by O.P.I. It's the perfect purple for darker skin tones without looking too chalky. 
My spring break is finally over and back to my normal life I go. I enjoyed the sleeping in and sunny weather but I miss my family and friends. Peace out Florida, it's been real.  

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! And your hair is really pretty! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete